Like a boss
This delicious snack takes minutes from preparation and cooking and is perfect for a quick bite to eat at lunch.
I thought of them in a moment laziness.
Pitta Bread x 2
Cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
Smidgen of oil
prep – 5 mins
cook – 5 to 7 mins
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees in fan assisted (220 non assisted)
2. Slice the pita and peal back before spreading the tomato purée in both, slice the basil and chuck that in also.
3. Chuck BBQ sauce in one or both depending on how you feel them thinly slice the mushroom and layer in.
4. Thinly slice the cheese and then grind a bit of black pepper on top.
5. Close the pitta and then pour and spread a smidgen of oil on the outside.
6. Stick em in the oven for 5-7 minutes and serve. Simples.