Like a boss
This for me is an eclectic mix of authentic Italian and Greek flavours. The Chorizo and Halloumi a perfect combination, accentuated by the mixed vegetables with pesto.
Very simple to make, multitasking is the key to getting this right.
Prep time 10 mins
Cooking time 8 mins
Chorizo Sausages x4
1. Chop the veg, Halloumi and Chorizo, easy peasy.
2. Launch a knob of butter in the veg pan and chuck in the courgettes. Begun to preheat the chorizo filled pan alongside.
2. After a minute chuck in the red peppers, ensure you stir both pans continuously.
3. 3 minutes on chuck in the remaining veg and begin to heat the Halloumi pan. Turn down the chorizo if cooking to quick.
4. 4 minutes on, stir the pesto into the vegetables, and plate up.