Like a boss
I’ve been experimenting with foods recently, combining increasingly powerful flavours looking for a taste sensation.
That’s when I settled on Veal Burgers with Cajun Spiced Veg with Halloumi and Brie to compliment. The flavours are awesome when combined in this mouthwatering mayhem of a summer starter.
Veal Mince – 450g
Large Red Onion x1
Garlic Cloves x2
Green Pepper x1
Knob of Butter
1. Halve and Fine chop the Red Onion and Garlic Cloves. Then prep the Vegetables, chop the Green Peppers, Mushrooms and Courgettes.
2. Place the Veal Mince, half the Red Onion, Garlic and a pinch of Basil and Black Pepper.
3. Fold together the Burger ingredients together and palm into 4 flat Burgers, add in Flour to bind together.
4. Heat 2 pans, add oil to the Burger pan and the Knob of Butter to the Veg Pan. Place 4 Burgers in one pan and chuck in the Red Onion, Courgette and Green Peppers. Cook for 4 minutes stirring the Veg.
5. Flip the Burgers and then continue to cook for another 4 minutes while continually stirring the Vegetables.
6. Cut the Brown Pitta and add in the Burgers with the Cheese and Gherkins. I also added BBQ sauce and Mayo for extra flavour.