Like a boss
So it’s Monday night and I feel like spicing up my evening. Last night saw the return of my Desecrated Chicken Curry and I felt the need to turn up the heat again.
I searched the web for Thai Green Curry dishes, read a few recipes and decided I was better off doing it myself. So hear we go….
Thai Green Salmon Curry Ingredients – Serves 2
Thai Green Curry Paste – 5-6 tsp
Vegetable stock – 300ml
Salmon Fillets x2
Red Pepper x1
Green Beans – handful
Asparagus Spears x5
Pitta Bread x2
1. Thinly slice the Red Pepper, Mushrooms and halve the Asparagus Spears.
2. Skin the Salmon Fillets and cut into 1 inch chunks.
3. Pour a splash of oil into your saucepan and heat before spooning in the Thai Green Curry Paste, add extra dependant on your spice desire. Fry for 4 minutes to release the flavour.
4. Pour in the Coconut Milk then bring to a simmer before adding the Vegetable Stock. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes whilst stirring.
5. Add in the Red Pepper and cool for 3 minutes.
6. Add in the remaining Mushrooms, Asparagus Spears, Green Beans and Salmon. Simmer for a final 5-7 minutes till the Salmon begins to flake.
7. Toast the pitta before slicing into dippers.
8. Spoon generous helpings of the Thai Green Salmon Curry into a bowl.
Enjoy this warming curry and dip the Wholemeal Pitta for a spicey delight. I’d love to hear your take on my dish, if you ever decide to cook it.